Friday, October 15, 2010

Improvisation on Friday


Alright, so here we are again with some more improv's.
I'm excited for this one, because I received the most delicious image from JasperLuver48.
Let's see what I can do with it.



Mistress Shirley's Improv:

Kevin stood across the room and just stared at me. I shifted uncomfortably under his scrutiny, but no matter how much I wanted to break the spell between us, I could not move. His eyes were like magnets, keeping me locked in his gaze and leaving me completely vulnerable. I had never in my life felt more exposed. 
"Greg."

His voice was husky and low with desire, as he spoke. He took one step forward and stopped, gauging my reaction no doubt. He knew I had never been with a man before and my heart swelled at the knowledge that he only took things slow for my benefit.

I smiled at him, telling him that I was fine and he could continue, but in truth I wasn't fine. I was a trembling mess of nerves, unable to form a word, let alone a sentence. If I were to speak, I was sure it would be only a whisper, because my throat had closed off the second his eyes fell upon mine.

He was beautiful, the exact opposite of me. Where I was tall and scrawny; he was firm, yet slender. His skin was smooth and appeared to be made out of silk. I couldn't wait to taste it, to run my hands over it, while worshipping his body. He was mine. And mine alone. 

Kevin took another step forward, but it wasn't enough. I wanted him closer. I needed him closer. Despite my frazzled state, I closed the distance between us. I had waited long enough. Yes, I might have been a virgin there, but if he dragged this out any longer, I would probably get spooked and run.

Kevin's eyes widened at my sudden closeness and swallowed visibly. It sent a surge of pride throughout my body. The fact that I could effect him, this insanely handsome man, made me more confident. Gripping his hips, I pulled him towards me and forcefully pressed my lips against his.

His hands roamed across my chest, making me moan in his mouth. They were so soft, just like every other part of him. Moving my hands up to his back, I pulled him closer to me. He pulled away his hands as our naked chests burned against each other. His cock, standing proudly at attention in his boxers, brushed up against mine and I groaned.

Kevin moved us back slowly, never abandoning my mouth, until the back of my knees hit the bed. Breaking away from my mouth, he smiled encouragingly and pushed me down. The bed creaked as my back landed upon it and the springs made me bounce a couple of times, but my focus was entirely on Kevin.

His gaze was predatory, as he slowly crawled up the bed and hovered above me.
"I want you, Greg," he said, his voice even rougher than before. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, when his hands found purchase in my hair and breathlessly I replied, "You have me."
His answering groan spurred me on and as his mouth claimed mine once more, I caressed his side tenderly.

His kiss was passionate, fiery and ignited a fire within me that I had never experienced with a woman. His male touch slightly rougher and more demanding, but far more delicious. His cock, although like mine confined, brushed against mine and I bucked my hips.

It was the sweetest of tortures when he started grinding against me, our cocks rubbing together and twitching in unison. I needed more though. I ached for some friction, before it could drive me mad. Panting heavily, I mustered up all the courage I had and slipped a hand in between our bodies. I moved it up and down on my cock, applying enough friction to keep me from doing something embarrassing, but just not enough to make me cum. I didn't want to cum like this anyway, I wanted to be buried within him when I finally found my release.

I made sure that my knuckles would give him pleasure too, because tonight was not just about me. I could feel it worked from the way his kiss grew more frantic. His need for me was starting to consume him and I couldn't be happier, for that meant there was a lot more to come.


Alright, that's it for me. Let's see what Sarah can do with the line I gave her. *winks*



 Matriarch Sarah's Improv.

So Shirley gave me this lovely sentence. "Life is like a turd." And now I'm forced to write about it, and I have the perfect idea.


"Dear Diary," I read off the first page of the notebook, quirking a brow at the scrawl on the paper. There was no name on the book, and since curiosity killed the cat.. well, I'll be a dead cat come morning. I shook my head, and continued on.

"Dear Diary, today I realized just who my friends were in life. Sadly, they aren't the ones I was really hoping would be there for me in the end. In all honesty? Life is like a turd. It's great for a while, then the pressure gets too much, and it stinks once it turns to shit. It's. Just. Like. A. Turd."

I couldn't help the laughter that bubbled out at the description of life. When it's put that way, life is like a turd. But I personally thought life was like a dick, so when it got hard, just fuck it. I continued reading on, snortling at the different ways life was like a turd, and then I heard a door open. I froze, then smacked myself upside the head, and flipped to the final page. I busted into hysterics when I noticed the scrawling name across the ending. Shirley.

My roommate's diary was laying smack dab in my lap, and she wrote over six pages about how life was like a turd. I hurried and disposed of the evidence, shoving it back beneath the mattress where I sat, dashing back through the connecting bathroom and into my room. The minute I pounced onto the bed, and grabbed the nearest prop which happened to be a book, the person in question entered the room.

She smirked. "Sarah?"

"Yea?" I didn't glace up, focusing intently in the general direction of the book, but not exactly at it or I would have known what she was going to say next.

"The books upside down." My cheeks flamed, and she exited the room, smirking in triumph. 

Dear Diary, life is like a turd.



2 comments: