Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One Shot Baby!



Who's in the mood for a juicy, little one-shot? I know I am.
I know I'm rather late with today's segment, but to be honest...I had forgotten it was Tuesday.
So my apologies for my tardiness and let's get this show on the road.

Today, I picked 'The Monster Within' by the wonderful Lady Tazz. I don't think there are many names more well-known than hers, because she is a very active member of Twi-fandom. And she is loved by many of us.
I was excited to hear she wrote this one-shot and couldn't wait to check it out.

In 'The Monster Within', Edward isn't pleased with the fact that Bella kissed Jacob. Stronger, he's absolutely furious and the need to claim her is becoming overpowering. When Bella attacks his lips, he simply snaps.
He claims her furiously, demandingly and simply deliciously.

The one thing he didn't take into consideration in his angered state, is her innocence. Seeing as how Bella is a virgin, she bleeds of course. Overwhelmed by pleasure and the desire to show her who she belongs to, Edward bites her.

Now, I understand when people say they are too busy to read, but this one-shot is really short. So don't sell yourself short and go read it. Actually, it's simply perfect for those that lack the time to read seventy-chapter fics or simply a long ass 'short story'.

To Lady Tazz, I just wanted to say, "Keep up the good work, sweetheart. You make our fandom a warmer place and I feel honored to be a part of it."

Well, that's it for today, lovelies. See you soon.

2 comments: